Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two bottom front teeth...and I got 'em

This is the song little Audey has been singing, okay we have been singing to her. And she did get both teeth. Today She is 8 months old. And time is flying way to fast but I have been loving every minute of it...okay not the minutes in the middle of the night..hehe! She has been a mover and a shaker. She is pulling up on everything. Trying her harderst to walk. She stands up in her bed and is still just the cutiest thing ever!

I still know I need to get better at taking pictures of the other two, my next post will have pictures of them...

cuttie pie


My two front bottom teeth!



the oven is my new favorite spot!


I can pull up on it


And I play with the baby in the oven..(my reflection)



3 comments:

Jen said...

mmm..mmm..mmmm..I just wanna KISS that cute little face!! She is such a dolly!
Congrats Audrey on your 2 first teeth! (no biting mommies boobies now-you hear?) hee hee

Simmons girlz said...

yes no boobie bitting!!

Mamajil said...

What a cutie pie!!! OH gosh boobie biting....that is the worst!