Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Change, change, and more change

So its been awhile since i have blogged, and I have so many new things going on. First things first. This may come to a shock for some of you, but we are moving closer to town. We have actually been in the process for a few weeks now. But officially at the first of the month we will no longer live in Coweta. I could go in to the long drama story but I really do not want to discuss some of it over the blog.
I will be glad to share the details with any of you via email.
On a new note...Miss Audrey got her first tooth last week.
Another note..Shawn has been teaching me Auto-CAD so that I can start helping him. That has been fun yet challenging. Having your husband try to teach you a trade, he has done for 15+ years, is interesting. As some of you know, Shawn is now working just for the Integrated. So far, even with the economy, things have been going very well. Anyways, with him being home all day, makes for even more change around here. As if that was not enough...due to our move, after Christmas, Lauren will be starting school at Victory. Oh boy mama does not want her to grow up. But I know that she is very bored at home. And with having Audrey, my time is spread so thin at home. Lauren is a little nervous, but I really think it will be good for her. Next year she will be in Kindergarten. I just can not believe my baby is growing up! Its funny, with Faith, I never really felt this way, with Lauren I just want to ball her up and keep her small forever! If any of you know how I can do that, please let me know.
Okay so that's all I have for tonight. I think that is enough! I am tried and ready to go to bed. With moving, taking care of Audrey, cooking Thanksgiving dinner, I am just pooped!!!
Hope you and Your Families all have a very Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! A new post! Wow, so Lauren will be going to Victory..I wondered about that. Ya, I know what you mean. I was watching Grant sleeping on the couch the other day. I was noticing every little detail..his fingers, his toes, his eyelashes, his ears, his hair, his lips. I want to remember it all. I don't want him to get big. I like him just this size. Just thinking about it right now makes me get tears in my eyes. It breaks my heart to think some day I won't be able to hold him whenever I want to--or kiss him whenever I want to. Someday he'll want PRIVACY and his own space. Even last night when I was wiping his little butt because he'd had an accident, I thought---this is almost over. Only a little more time and I'll probably never see that cute little bottom again.
Anyway, if anyone sends you the recipe on how to keep them little...pass it to me!
I hope you're able to get some rest despite all the busy-ness. Holler if I can help!
Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on your move! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new template...might have to steal it. :)