Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gumball

Audrey is now 6 months old. My oh my where has the time gone.
She can sit up, if you put her up. She is getting ready to crawl. She has been working on it. Alot! The other day, I got out some baby toys I kept from Faith and Lauren. One of them is a gumball machine. And she love, love, loves it. Also a play phone. She really loves that one. Lauren came home from school and we started playing with her. Lauren was so sweet trying to teach her how to play. Our playdate was so mcuh fun!


This is my favorite picture.





Sister Love




Okay I just love this. I want to cherrish her

3 comments:

Logzie said...

OMG. Your girls are georgous! Audrey is so photogenic! It makes me want another baby and if you knew me better...you'd know that doesn't come easy! LOL! Cute, cute, cute pictures!!

Jen said...

okay...does she have on LEG WARMERS? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her tomorrow! What a little bundle of joy that girl is!!

Jen said...

Hey...time for a new post. I KNOW you have big news to share with everyone!!!!!
Ps. I NEED AUDREY TIME! What about sometime later today?