Monday, October 6, 2008

Audrey, Audrey, Audrey


Wet soggy baby



Marry as the girls like to call her when she has the towl on her head



I can already hold a pencil...look out world here I come



Waking up with a smile on my face after my nap



When I was in my mommy's tummy, I had ten little friends, it is so nice to have found them again...



Laughing at my sister Faith



Tasting my toes, they make a great chew toy



Sitting up like a big girl



I only like this if i can watch Baby Einstein too



I can swing with the big girls now



One of my favorite places to be...I love to kick in the water



Ham...



Me and my daddy!



Look at what I can do!



I can sit up too!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these DELICIOUS pictures!
:o)
I set my background on my computer to the one you titled "Sitting up like a big girl".
It's my fave although I LOVE them all!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxSMOOCH!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mamajil said...

I think these are great pictures too!! Ramsey is not quite sitting up yet but she is crawling and ever so active!!
You have a beautiful baby!! What a blessing! You can see the favor of God in your life through the pictures and in the sparkling eyes of your children! Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Love all these cute cute pictures!! She is growing up fast:) I wish we could come out and visit you...maybe over my Christmas break and will fly over??
Hope you are feeling better today.
I love you ~ KK