Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yum, Yum

Over the weekend, we bought Audrey a highchair. I fed her some applesauce, and she loved it! I also gave her a sippy cup, and she really likes it. The nipple is silicone, and she loves to chew on it. And when she does, water comes out. She seems to really like eating. She grasps on to my hand tight, trying to get the spoon in her mouth. It is really funny! Any how here are some pictures of her eating

~A spoon full of apple, keeps the Doctor away!



~Drinking from a big girl cup



~Making her pucker fish face waiting on her food..so cute



~grasping the spoon



~a happy baby full of applesauce

2 comments:

Jen said...

I canNOT believe she is diong all that!!! Gee Willikers...where have I been? Ohhhh how I miss her! I've got to get to her before stranger anxiety gets here and she won't let me hold her! Augh! What will I do then?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!